Gimme that VA VA Voom



I've been spending the day searching for cars. As you know I've just started learning to drive and I need a small car to learn in, I CANNOT drive in my mums massive Nissan X trail!!!!   I really want this Suzuki Swift, which is surprisingly cheap, but my dad doesn't seem to be having any of it. I'm going to auction on Wednesday to have a look at what is on offer. (: --- Saying that though, with the way I drove today, a car won't be necessary, pavement driving say whaaa!?

Matt got home from Wales today too, so it's defo been a good day (: hopefully will be seeing him soonish (:

Spent the afternoon/evening on Skype to my uni pals. tres hilar, especially when the boys started talking about their 'conquests'... as much as I'm totally 'WOMENS RIGHTS DONT BE SUCH A DISGUSTING PIG', it was really funny listening to them talking, it's ridiculous what guys think is a good idea!

I have my interview at Warren James tomorrow, I'm so nervous, I genuinely don't know what to say- total interview virgin. Everything's just completely going to be improvised and in the moment. I hope that will pay off, speaking from the heart is what everyone wants right?
Any last minute tips ???


3 comments:

  1. I love Suzuki Swifts because ther remind me of mini coopers lol. They're so pretty and i love the baby blue one. Driving a small car is like heaven. I have a Chery IQ which is really tiny and i love it. It also makes parking a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh really!? I might have to take a look at that! I'm pretty much looking for any small car that is easy to drive! thanks!
      xxxxxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers