CAPTIVE NORTH




So as you can see! I officially have changed around my blog and changed the title, I know I do this every so often, I'm fickle and when I don't blog for a while I like to have a fresh start. You might want to have a look around, there are a few slight changes. The header is only temporary, I'm not a photo editor as you can tell, I could really do with someone to make one for me.

Anyway! above are some photos of what I've been doing with my life for the past week. I've been working with a video production company 'Captive North' for the past two weeks. Last week we made an advert, and this week a promo video. I'm so excited and proud for forcing myself out there. I don't often do work experience; I get lazy and scared and hold myself back so this was a big step for me. It's been so worthwhile though, and if I keep tagging along with them throughout summer it will be incredible on my CV. 

It's been a hard, long and tiring week. I've targeted a large amount of the video production world, I basically did a bit of everything as 'runner' and learnt as much as I could by shadowing the director, setting up the lights- SUCH A MASSIVE EFFORT, working closely with the producer and even being an extra! plus! I have planned to work one on one with MW Productions to improve my editing skills (essentially captive north but one of the editors individual company) and also to take part in the 'audio dubbing' from last weeks advert. The final outcome from this week was incredible, they are such a talented bunch- honestly couldn't speak more highly of them.

This work experience has allowed me to tick off a few from my GOALS page, and reminded me to tick off a bit more! I'm excited for what is potentially to come in the future!

E x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers