MADE IN PRESTON


Today I have spent my time in Huddersfield looking around apartments for me an Lucy to live in during study time. We didn't have much luck, but we're keeping going I blame it all on my expensive taste that has recently developed due to one thing.

That one thing? Made in Chelsea. It has literally made me so obsessed with all things glamorous and educated. I've always been one for loving the idea of prestige and high class as awful as that might sound from a girl with a working class background. The very idea of being someone who has the power and influence to do good things to the world is something I've always wanted. 

Despite this wonderful show making me want to achieve the best I can in a monetary sense, it has also made me develop such an awful expensive taste. Last week I literally spent the day trawling through Ebay looking at all things Mulberry, YSL and Chanel. I even almost justified paying mass amounts of money on Ted Baker shoes last week. Its just not fair, I mean as far as Preston goes I'd say I'm one of the snobbiest people going- especially when it comes to quality superficial items, but that's really not hard feat for Preston.

My plan is, when I go on holiday with the girls in the summer, I'm going to buy some Aviators in the duty free and get some hunters from Ebay within the next few days, which I can ACTUALLY justify as I'm going to Leeds Festival in August. RIGHT?

Oh dear...
E x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers