# 9



Its strange looking at this photo from almost two years ago, my hair looks vile, and so does my skin. Its good to see that these have changed for the better, maybe i'll do a post on my improved routine. I wish I still had that scrabble ring though, I do really love it.

I felt like this week really has been go-go-go, I've not had a day off, the whole week I've been working with CAPTIVE NORTH, yesterday I went looking round accommodation for next year and then today I've been working all day at Owd Nells pub in Bilsborrow. Tomorrows day off is going to be very welcomed.

Like I said, this is an old photograph, I'm currently sat with a hot oil treatment and cling film on my head... hmmm. Not the most attractive for a # post. ah well. Its still brilliant for my hair and 100% natural, will blog about it soon.

On tuesday, I'm going to Huddersfield to pick up my first year UNI results, fingers crossed they're good... I have a good feeling about them to be fair (: I know already that I've passed the hardest module so we will have to see about the rest (:    Tense!!!

E x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers