NATURAL TEETH WHITENING

After years of being a ten-a-day coffee and tea drinker, my teeth have really taken a hit. Don't get me wrong, I use whitening toothpaste, use an electric brush, and even buy a few teeth whitening strips every once in a while. The thing is, as well as having stained teeth, I also have sensitive teeth, so I have to be careful of what I use on my pegs. 

In respect of this, I have been on the lookout for natural remedies to teeth whitening for a very long time, and after long last- and hours of trawling high and low through pages and pages of the internet; I have found this cheeky little remedy. ACTIVATED CHARCOAL.

It's actually what wartime babes used to get their teeth looking pearly white in order to impress their heroes when they came home. (So it's bound to work...right?)

I've read a few reviews online, a few have said it's rubbish, but more have said it works so I'm really looking forward to testing it out. I bought my activated carbon capsules from here for just over £8.00. 

Here's a cheeky before picture of my teeth.. and I look forward to showing you a result in a few weeks or so! (:
IMG_1350

Before.

Here's to pristine Peggy's!
E x












1 comments:

  1. If you are seeking the best tooth whitening product out there, maybe bestfortoothwhitening.com can help you. This is where I found Idol white that I have been using right now.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers