VANILLA SMILE





My hair recently, is in the best condition that it has ever been, I think that's down to a change in hair products, primarily my Amargan Oil. I said in my GOALS of 2012 I'd like to have an improved routine and I feel I've done well trying to achieve this so far. Obviously though, as the last time my hair was cut was in January, the signs of bad hair care is again starting to show. Split ends are starting to form thanks to months of curling and straightening with hot irons, the recent heat wave has caused my hair to dry out more than normal and my darker roots are no longer sectioned to just the parting at the top of my head.

Enter, E.V.A. I bought the 'UNBREAKABLE HAIR REPAIRING MASK' from TKMaxx around a month ago. I usually go there for what would normally be the more expensive products; At £12.99 it was drastically reduced from its RRP of £25.99 so I decided to give it ago, the description on the back made it seem perfect for my damaged tresses. 

'New strengthening hair complex... clinically proven to increase the strength of hair and eliminate frizz...works wonders on damaged, colour treated and processed hair...leads to stronger hair that is more resistant to breakage'


So the science behind it?...
The product contains Keravis Protein and Argan Oil, which we all know by now is one of the best things for our hair, Argan oil is found in all our favourite hair therapy serums including Morroccan Oil, Tresseme Liquid Gold and my favourite Amargan Oil. The Keravis Protein is derived from vegetable oil and repairs the elasticity and strength of hair thanks to its low molecular weight component. (Thankyou GCSE Chemistry!) Basically it gets deep into the core of each strand and makes it stronger and healthier from the inside out- that's the idea at least with regular use. What's more, it doesn't contain silicone! (the stuff in your shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair feel good but doesn't actually do good).


The smell is divine, sweet and yummy, kind of vanilla-y but not. Its really creamy and when I applied it through my hair I was in love instantly. As the directions suggest, I enhanced the cream with my Amargan Oil for a more intense repair. The directions advise using for 2-5 minutes as a mask, or as you would a normal conditioner for a quick revamp. I however, only tend to use the mask once a week and tie it up and leave it on over night when I know I have nothing planned as shown in the photo, this gives it time to really 'penetrate the cortex' of each strand. 

After I've washed it off and styled as normal the next morning, my hair feels and smells beautiful, so soft and lovely, I couldn't recommend the product high enough. It is suitable on all hair types, including my colour treated locks! I can see and feel a difference straight away, and my hair in the long term also is in much better condition.

For more Information and products go to www.evahairrevolution.com.  It honestly is gorgeous! Whats your Go-to- Hair saviour? Let me know! I'd love to try them all!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I have just purchased it and hope it works well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the shampoo and conditioner yet..ITS FAB

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers