#


•  Hey Guys, I know it's been a long time since I blogged properly, Its been a long time since I've done anything other than uni-work and driving to be honest. It's the holidays though now and I've got a few posts lined up so hopefully regularity should continue for a bit! This photo is from Thursday night, Matthew and I went to Manchester Apollo to watch Skidz, Mayday Parade and Kids in Glass Houses support You Me At Six. It was a great night, full of annoying indie/scene/'i'm so totally different and unique' (which is ironic because obviously they all look EXACTLY the same) youngsters. I feel so old and bitter saying that but they were completely annoying, Matt and I could possibly have been the oldest there. I just kept thinking, SURELY I did not act/dress/talk like them when I was their age? I saw them all judge me for wearing a maxi dress to the gig, WELL EXCUSE ME for not wearing a 'edgey-cool-totally-sick-and-awesome' top and knickers. (Thats not even an exaggeration either...). But regardless the bands put on a great show and it was nice to relive my youth and also my second date with Matt.

•  I've started reading David Nicholls, 'One Day', Its Cat's mums, and Its actually really good, to be honest I'm more into my period-drama's and fantasy action, but it's surprisingly pleasant to read. *book snob*.I keep having to put it down before I get carried away and read it all in one go, especially since the weathers been gorgeous in Preston and it's been all I want to do to get out in the sunshine and read. All that has gone now though as the weathers cooled, I guess in England your just counting down the days til it's rainy again...sigh.

•  Mum and I went shopping yesterday and she treated me to toasted tea cakes, some new jeans and some estee lauder double wear light foundation, so I will show you all about that in the coming weeks. Gives me something to do when its cold and rainy and I just cannot be bothered to revise eh (;

Hope you're all well, PS. Like the new look? Minimalist isn't it, I like that. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers