I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND




This is Buggy!!!! He is my beautiful little Citreon C1 that my brother and I now share... of course neither of us has actually passed our test yet but this is for us to practise in. At the start I enjoyed driving so much but now I'm kind of falling out of love with it, I'm literally so nervous all the time that it's not making it a horrid experience to drive. It takes me almost an hour to get used to the car each lesson, I'm always so terrified and make mistakes all the time because of this and really the only time I'm ever comfortable is when I'm driving home. Yesterday was awful as I crashed it into the gate post when I was reversing into the drive so he now has a massive dent in the side- luckily Dad's 'trade' is fixing up cars and body work, so he'll do it for me at a discounted price. (: yey! It's also been so lovely and warm recently that Buggy has got two washes!! such a luckily little thing!  ---- ALSO. I bought my car insurance from comarethemarket.com and got my free teddy! This ball of fliff is Bogdan, 'Oggy' for short (;




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers