BELATED DATED






This is what my Valentines day with Matthew looked like, I know its very late but in all honesty, we haven't actually had ours yet either! So technically it's still OK to post this! Haha. So the story went like this, the plan was to go for a meal at the Indian 'Gates of Bengal' in Broughton, but Matt was ill and I was exhausted so decided to save our plans for another night, we're not exactly big on Valentines day anyway so neither of us minded. I bought Matt a little gift without telling him just as a token, and he did the same.. again without telling. (sneaky couple)

The next day we spent the evening together, and these are what little gifts he bought- absolutely adorable! The book couldn't help but make me smile, it has the cutest little poems in and he was all sheepish when he gave it to me as well for fear that I would laugh at his prezzie, which OBVIOUSLY made it even cuter. It was accompanied by the pink champagne, which was lovely, but I ruined it with Vodka before a night out and then he replaced it with the Malibu a few days later. LOVE this boy! he know's me too well! 

I bought him a mahoosive Lathams Banoffi Pie, his favourite! but unfortunately, it was a bad egg and went off! I thought I should return it and get my money back but Mum decided it stunk out her Kitchen too much to keep it. 

The little wrapped up parcel is from InLoveWithFashion, still unwrapped, ready and waiting to be taken out for the meal we WILL have. Until then I'm sorry but you will not be getting an outfit post... I promise you though, It's beautiful. A few days later we went to Holgates for his birthday gift, lucky that it coincided with Valentines though as it was very romantic and made up for the failure of the actual day. 

How was yours? Single Lady or Loved up? bit delayed though I know...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers