SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY

      Jennifer,
Blog: thenativefox

Ok so this is a request post from my darling best friend, as she wants to buy me something pretty for my Birthday, which is on Monday, that I can wear on my night out, on Saturday. The plan is to go to an Italian restaurant in Preston; Tiggis, with my close girls and a few friends from Uni who are coming across from Huddersfield. Before venturing into Preston Town, to be honest, I'm not that bothered about meeting up with everyone, I kinda just want my girls and to dance the night away! I've got champagne and cocktails planned! I honestly cannot wait!

Anyway, this is what I've ordered from inlovewithfashion, Its mint\aqua and so different to everything else I own, and to be honest I'm very nervous about wearing it as its really not my usual kind of thing, BUT if you cant wear something like this on your birthday when can you?! My plan is to keep it simple with nude heels and a nude clutch so the outfit doesn't get too loud and overwhelming,, and Cat can decide what jewellery, I was thinking pretty and dainty but also something large enough to break up the block colour. That and some bangles, I already have earrings darl! 

The model in the second photo is Jennifer from the native fox, she wears it beautifully, I hope I can pull it off just as well! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers