# 6


Currently on Skype to Matt atm, he's in Sheffield for the weekend but he's boring me so I'm blogging, hopefully he won't read that! ~mischievous tehe~ I'm so hungover so I also currently look and feel atrocious. Last night I was out in Preston with Cat, and a few other friends of hers, we went to MACs and The Warehouse but left early because Cat had work the following morning. This is how I looked for the events, It was a really good night actually, a really good nice group of people. 

Went out in my Car for the first time ever, it was so bad. Never in my 10 hours of driving lessons have I encountered Traffic Lights, I had no idea what to do and I was with my dad not instructor so was very panicked and flustered. The lights honestly must have changed 7 times before I got moving. It was horrid. My car is lovely though, really nice to drive and easy. I managed to perfect roundabouts because it's just so small! (:

The biggest news though! Is that my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd has arrived! A girl I know reccommended it in her weightloss blog and although I'm not looking to lose weight I'm looking to tone so it seems to be perfect (: I will update you how it goes!

Will spend my day relaxing and playing computer games, ooh and I have an episode of Gossip Girl to catch up on! Hope you're all well (:


2 comments:

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers