that's what made me fond of her

Today, I've done my first day of my 30 day shred. I can tell you for free, it is one of the best and worst things I have ever done. Working on; Abs for 3 minutes, Cardio for 2 and Strength training for 1, I have definitely felt the burn today.

It's really good because she gives you a beginner option which I'm taking, and also a more advanced option within the intensifying 321 system. Despite it only being 20 minutes I feel so energised and healthy even though I'm shaking like mad when I walk and felt like I wanted to die when I was doing it. 

It's my reading week this week and I'm really excited to do it every day, I think the idea is that you spend 10 days on each intensity level to fulfil the 20lb in 30 days. But I'm not doing it for weight-loss, Its completely about toning for me. So I'm planning on hitting 30 days on level 1, 30 days on level 2 and 30 on level 3. That way it's more continue-able. 

I'm really excited for what I'm about to achieve, hopefully I'll feel sexy in underwear and be able to walk on the beach in summer and not feel embarrassed about my bum and wobbly tummy (: 

Anyone have any fitness recommendations? maybe you've tried the 30 day shred? or maybe you have a different dvd? let me know!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers