told me that my hair was red


What is this?! KLEENEX HAS WIPES?! WHAT?! They're surprisingly not bad actually, nice and moist ~cringe~ which is what I prefer for taking off my make-up, feel like I'm getting a wash before I actually do have a wash so I'm extra clean! They're really weird though when I wipe it across my face, like it sticks to my skin? really bizzare, but it does the job well so I'm pretty impressed. P.S I'm so tired this is a quicky post but this is why I'm pretty much looking like I'm dead in this photo. #UGLEH.

Went to Cat's last night, missed her so much it's unreal. We're off out on Saturday, no doubt warehouse as always, may brave MACs, we shall see what occurs, however, I am excited to be spending time with my bestest again (:

Not done too much today, tried to take photo's of my new boots but my camera was not playing so I'll have to leave it for another day. Tidied my room and got my coat back from Matts, thank GOD. I swear one more day of wearing my summer coat in Huddersfield is gonna kill me! Also been looking for flats for me and Lucy to live in next year, we think we've found one and it looks so nice, finger crossed!

Talking of the weather though, I swear to god, I'm always in the places that don't get snow, ITS NOT FAIR. I WANT TO ROLL A SNOWBALL. )':    Preston and Huddersfield, what are you playing at! sort out your temperatures, be warm, or be snowy. NOT IN BETWEEN. garhhhh.

Cannot stop listening to this song either, Regina Spektor usually has some pretty weird songs that I don't really get on with, but I cannot get enough of this one. Take a listen. SO PRETTY.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers