# 3


•  Just a quicky before I catch an early night, my sleeping pattern is so messed up since the holidays, 4 weeks off is a really long time! I really need to catch up on sleep before my first day back at University tomorrow, I'm having mixed feelings about it, I'm excited to get back and see everyone but don't want to wish this having free time of nothing to do away! I'll probably watch one episode of Greys Anatomy and then bed. (got mah priorities straytttttt)

• Really lovely day in Preston today actually, even though it was cold the sun was out and it had a positive effect on everything, although it made me squint in my photo.. damn. Soooo uncool. I spent the day with my dad teaching me the basics of a car before my first driving lessons on Wednesday. I wasn't that bad actually, it was surprisingly easy! It's just the small case of confidence building now!

•  After amending my CV I have finally made progress on the job hunt! I've got an interview at Warren James, although I really don't know what to expect as I've never had an interview before! Even if I don't get the job, an interview is a good experience for me, get me warmed up for the rest of my life!

• Blogging news wise, I have a few review posts coming up and I've changed my blog around a bit, hopefully making it a bit more professional but not going away from the 'I'm a young/old teenage girl' essence I've got going on. We shall see how it all goes.

Hope you're having a great week! (: Good luck to anyone back at school or uni! hope it's a good term for you (:


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers