blue eyed blue eyes



I've spent the day at University, and have finished for the weekend. It's been quite nice actually, I was bad on the whole food front though, a Greggs 'steak bake' with my friend Chris was just too tempting followed by cheese and tomato bruschetta! homnom. I even finished an hour early so managed to get back into Preston for 4 o'Clock! Unfortunately though Dad couldn't pick me up from the train station so I HAD to have a nosy around the shops, I decided to buy a few cheeky products I've been hankering after! Here's a few taster thoughts- yes I've played already! Full review for each will come soon I should think.


Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula: I've been after a hand cream, I'm generally good at skin moisturising but my hands get forgotten about, they will be the tell tale sign of my age when I'm older! First thoughts: the scent was a bit too strong, Like I'd literally smothered them in chocolate, but now that it's been on for a few hours the scent has faded and is really pleasant- It's really thick and creamy so you feel like you're getting a good condition! My hands are so soft and have a light glittery coating on as-well! 

Urban Decay HONEY sparkling lickable body powder: When I go out, I usually like some form of shimmer on my legs to give the illusion of toned legs. My favourite has been Dry Oil by Soap and Glory, but I had a gift card for Christmas so I took a look at what they had to offer, I'm very excited to try this on my next fancy do! 

• Tigi ROCKTASTIC hardcore spray gel ROCKAHOLIC: When I got my hair done a few weeks ago, my hair was in such bad condition, my hairdresser gave me a few tips, firstly get a decent conditioning serum, I chose Amargan hair therapy oil, and instead of using mousse or aerosol for volume, use a liquid gel spray, as it doesn't dry out your hair causing it to break and have fly away hairs and split ends, I hope this spray will do the trick. It smells absolutely amazing, and I got it from TK-MAXX so it was cheap as chips! 

• Garnier BodyIntensive 7 days ultra softening lotion: This is my mums doing! She bought this for herself for a few weeks ago and honestly I've never felt skin so soft! I've been using after sun and body shop body butter previously but I'm excited to really give this a try. EX-FOLIATE CLEANSE MOISTURISE. Thats the plan anyway. 

More detailed reviews coming soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers