watching boys follow girls perfume

  



I didn't do a #hashtag post on Sunday and I'm sort of making it up to you now, I went to Lancaster with Matt you see, and he's only just given me the photo's so now I can blog about it! (:

Matt surprised me with a cheeky one night trip, he had a free nights stay at the Premier Inn and It was perfect, we checked in around half six, unpacked and got ready for quality British pub grub, at around half 8 we rang the taxi and headed into the town centre, Matt wanted to show me around Lancaster after attending the grammar school, and so off around we looked. Ofc we didn't look at the time, and before we knew it, 9 o clock had been and gone and we had got all dressed up for Subway! TYPICAL. We almost went for a few drinks in Wetherspoons afterwards before going back to the hotel but they were far too pricey for a couple who are completely sober.

The following morning we went to Ashton Memorial Park after checking out at around half 10, we had a look around the memorial -in attempt to shelter from the gale outside! and I took a snapshot on Matts phone of the elaborate artwork on the ceiling, we got some breakfast at the cute cafe, I had a toasted tea cake and hot chocolate with a fudge cake for dessert and Matt, a chicken-mayo sandwich with carrot and coriander soup (as pictured). Afterwards we drove to Thurnam for a swim and a sauna. Matt forced me to swim round the pool and despite my moaning I'm very glad he did, worked out at alot of calories burnt! Walling Ice-cream shop was our final stop- the photie really does speak for itself! Then off we went and had Sunday Dinner with Matt's family. SO PERFECT.

My interview on Saturday with Warren James wasn't at all bad actually, we had a really good laugh although I think my lack of professionalism will prevent my success, it was all just a bit friendly not interview-yesque. In fact as it's now day 5 of 5 and I haven't heard anything I have obviously been unsuccessful. Never mind eh! next time! (: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers