lioness love

If you haven't heard, River Island and Company magazine are collaborating for a search for real models, It's been all over the blogosphere, and this is a shameful plug, not for me, but for one of my beautiful best friends, Jodie Rose Ellams.








There are others I would love to vote for
• Martha
• Jess


But unfortunately I can only place one vote. Jodie is honestly one of the nicest girl you could ever meet, never say a bad word about any body and a genuine friend. And.. lets be honest she's absolutely beautiful, I would appreciate if my followers- though not many so appreciated- would give her your vote. She is so so worthy.


Thankyou so much (:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers