Amargan Hair Therapy Oil




I got my Amargan Hair Therapy Oil in the post today!! I'm so excited to use it. After I talked with my hair stylist on Tuesday she reccomended this to me. The thing with my hair is that it gets really ratty really quickly, even though the only thing I do is blow dry it upside down! I've used things like this before, I had the infamous 'Moroccan oil' that is totally hyped about on the blogosphere and wasn't sure how this would compare at £12 less. I've also used deep conditioners from Tresseme and Aussie so was excited to see a difference over a longer period of time - not just salon quality!

At first application on my damp combed hair (one pump MAX for my short fine locks) the surprisingly creamy oil's scent was absolutely delicious and spread evenly through my hair. I blow dried and styled as normal and I felt a difference straight away! I then applied a tiny amount onto my dry hair for an added shine, - on the website it guarantees protection against heat and added shine and my gosh it didn't disappoint! The oil, containing Argon, has invaluable qualities for my drab head, not only does it protect and shine, it also conditions for long term salon quality hair.

I honestly couldn't rave about this product more, I've never had more compliments about my hair, and it's never been so soft to touch! I know the Moroccan Oil as reviewed by Emma and Lily is the one that gets all the attention, but on e-Bay at £30 compared to £18 for essentially the same stuff I don't think there's much of a comparison! Even the appearance is superior in my opinion, despite packaging, the glass bottle gives a greater sense of prestige.

What do you think? any hair products you can't live without? I'm very interested in coconut oil...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers