# 2



• I've spent the day chillaxinnn on my sofa with my mum. She's playing on the computer now so all I can hear is the sound of her creating a Greek empire. (whateva!) It's been a much deserved lazy day i'm sure, although I can't remember why it's deserved (;

• I'd like to apologise for not keeping up with my '#' posts, one of my new years resolutions is to really make an effort with my blogging, mainly for something to put on my CV. So from now on, regular posts should appear.

• I've spent this past week applying for lots of placements within Radio, I've got an interview for Chorley Hospital and Preston hospital radio, and I'm waiting on the rest. Hopefully it will be successful - another new years revolution, to make an effort with work experience within media.

• Today I plan to sort out Matt's birthday presents for Monday, I've got most of them sorted in my head, although he sometimes reads this so I can't say what I've got him!!! Sorry guys (:  I might also binge out whilst watching Greys Anatomy online. I lurvz it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers