and then we fall in love



So this is where I've spent my past few days, In celebration of mine and Matthews 1 year 'anniversary' (we're not exactly married so I'm not really sure what it is) we were treated to 2 days away with his parents at Thurnam Hall, just outside Lancaster. Fully equipped with restaurant, swimming pool, sauna and gym, it was so lovely, that we came back again just 4 days later by ourselves!

It's honestly been an absolutely wonderful few days away, and we've both come back well rested and fresh. In fact I've been an incredibly lucky girl this year, almost 6 'holidays'!! My parents are so very jealous. Work hard, play hard, thats my motto (lol not really)... speaking of which, time to search for a job!

I think we'll be going again soon enough! Matt have never been a 'datey' couple, in fact in a year of dating I think we've done about 3! and they include birthday meals and first dates! We kill at weekend breaks and holidays though and I'd have that over a meal anyday of the week (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers