mistletoe and wine


 

Merry Christmas everybody! Hope the festive season has treated you fairly, these photo's have been taken with my beautiful new CANON 100D (: I thought I'd post a few photies of my experimenting.

I awoke nice and early, to find a big black stocking at the end of my bed...Santa had paid me a visit, within this was a variety of goodies, mainly to do with nail art and polishes which I'm sure I will review soon. I got ready into my Sunday best and took to the living room eagerly. There was a mountain of goodies from Chanel to Canon to Marc Jacobs to You Me at Six to Malibu to Kim Kardashian to TOPSHOP at many more! (': I was a very lucky girl this year.

My grandparents will be coming round soon as is tradition, where my Grandad, Dad and Uncle will depart to the pub whilst the women cook the dinner (very stereotypical I know) I will most likely venture to the Hughes household and exchange gifts with my darling KitKat before coming home to eat dinner. In the evening Matt will come over like last year and we'll sit in our new cuddly Christmas pyjama's and watch a Christmas film probably on BBC1 (: Bliss.

Hope your crimbo is as wonderful as mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers