BIRTHDAY BONANZA!


Hi guys! This week has been so hectic! hence why I haven't blogged, but I'm hoping to make it up to you a little now.

Sunday was my Birthday, that meant the weekend beforehand was immensely hectic, on Thursday I had acrylic nails applied for the first time and when I returned home from the salon I found my dress from inlovewithfashion in my porch! If you read my earlier post you can see what it was supposed to look like but you can see it on the photo's too, I had SUCH a mare with it though.Thanks to blogging perks it was 24.99 from 36!

The skirt was gorgeous, but the top!? oh my gosh I've never experienced such poor quality from anywhere in the world! (I wish that was an exaggeration!) but it was too late to send it back and get a new dress. Luckily my mums a dab hand with sewing machine and pulled up one of the shoulders, cut it apart and then put it all back together again. It looked gorgeous, not perfect yet but for the night it was beautiful- especially on such short notice. It was ready an hour before the girls came round on the Saturday night! 

Above are the photo's from the night, the clutch and earrings were Cats birthday prezzie to me, from Primark and Accessorize. They were lovely with the dress and the clutch went linked with my heels so well! 

On the Monday of my actual birthday I went for a meal with my family and on Tuesday I went to Warehouse with Matt to celebrate with him aswell. I'll blog all about my prezzies cause I know some of them you'll be dying to hear about! 

Hope your all well! Lizzie xx



2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous Lizzie! The colour of your dress is so pretty, shame it fell to pieces though!! At least your mum was on hand to fix it up again for you. I hope you had a lovely birthday sweet :)

    Lou xx
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks bangin. soooooo nice <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers