IT'S A FAMILY AFFAIR


Hi there, believe it or not there is an appropriate reason to why there is a photograph of myself and my brother as youngsters on my blog - yes my ears are massive, yes my teeth are massive and yes, my dimples, are and always will be, MASSIVE... But still, AREN'T WE ADORABLE.

Anyway, so my parents have gone away for the week in celebration of their 25th (silver) wedding anniversary, as a gift to them, my brother and I went into town yesterday and bought them a digital photo frame before trolling through the massive unorganized mess of boxes that is my mothers photo filing system, and scanned them into the computer. Now, when they get home, they will be met with 121 photo's of themselves and their 25 years (+ however long they weren't married for) together. I hope they'll like it, there's plenty more of the above photo's for them to see! We've also prepared my Dad's favorite red wine on the table, and some chocolate for my tea total mother, all decorated in silver tinsel and foil. 

As well as the photo frame I've bought some new essential oils which i'll be doing a post on soon and some new drugstore eyeliner.

I've spent today sunning myself outside and reading the Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm (which I've consequently finished) on my KINDLE and am now moving on to The Importance of Being Earnest. I'm looking forward to that, I honestly think the KINDLE is the best electronic thing ever to be bought for me superior even over my IPOD. I spend hours reading and everything is just so easily accessible now that I don't want for anything. 

Hope you're all well, tomorrow I'm off to Cheshire Oaks with Matt so I will make sure to blog what I buy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers