SKYPE TINGZ



Hello, I'm testing out skype with my parents downstairs at the moment, its really hilarious; my mum is so shocked by everything that is technological. Despite the fact that the same people are in her house right this second, silly lady. 

Today has been a bit of a rubbish day, My exams are over now and that's a good thing I guess, (photo is from my nightout after my last exam- You can imagine the state) but Cat is still doing her A-Levels, Frances is still in Cambridge, Matt has his job that he does almost every day, and the girls are all at Uni still. I kind of miss my Uni friends, at least uni gave me something to do- even if I was on a train 4 hours of my day, I feel like my days are spent sat around waiting for the night to come where I can sleep. I need a job. QUICKLY.

I have a few posts lined up for you though, that's one thing, now that I'm bored I can broadcast a few of my wanting-to-do-forever posts. I'm even considering lookbook, though I'm not really a ~fashion~ girl, I have left over money from my student loan and whatever I buy I might add to it. I do have a lookbook, but it's really only so I can look at others and show appreciation. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers