Real Techniques Core Collection Brushes



Every time I write this post I find it ends up just so long, there's so much to say about the Real Techniques brushes that I can't get it all in one post! I've therefore decided to review each brush in detail separately so stay tuned!!

The Real Techniques brushes have been countlessly reviewed and raved about throughout the blogophere, so naturally, I asked for the core collection set for my birthday - thankyou for the well wishing emails guys it was so heartwarming to hear from you all.

When it comes to make-up brushes, my previous experiences with them is limited; really I've only used the foundation brush and eye-shadow brush from The Body Shop and brushes you get free with palettes. I do prefer to use brushes as I find them much less messy than using my fingers and also better for the skin in terms of I'm not transferring oil from your hands onto my face.

The first thing you notice about all of these brushes is just how soft they are, the bristles are made from super-soft-taklon and it's literally like giving your face a loving caress with each stroke! Because the brushes are synthetic, it also means that they're 100% cruelty free- one of the main reasons why I'm such a big fan. They're all hand cut for perfect precision, and flawless application. The ferrules are aluminium with a flat base and therefore very light for quick and easy use and the ability to stand on your vanity table! Each brush is named and colour coded in accordance with use for the face, eyes and your perfect finish for your own convenience.

To me, there really is no question about the quality of these brushes, they glide evenly accross the skin and allow for the best finish for your makeup. My favourite is actually the detail brush, it's so tiny and can get into all the nooks and crannies of your face. I will review each brush seperately but without a doutb I'll be purchasing more of the Real Techniques Brushes- The stippling brush is the next on my list!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers