MALTED MILKS MALTED MILKS


 

Hello there, today seems to have picked up, I've had a bit of motivation to do something with my life and it's been nice not just sitting round watching Greys Anatomy all week- As amazing as that show is!

I've downloaded some free books from the Amazon website for my Kindle this week and have started to read Grimm Fairy Stories, childlike I know, but they are all absolute classics and though not literary astounding they are very cutesy ~in a scary kind of way~ and remind me of my childhood. Not only that but I watched the film the other week and I will forever think that Heath Ledger is a beautiful man.

I've also been reading lots of blogs and found some great ones to follow which have in turn showered me with some inspiration for upcoming posts. I've also been kick-started into posting about products I promised you ages ago ~which I hope you enjoy when they arrive~ this is because my parents are going to Cape Verde for their Silver Wedding Anniversary this week and I'll be alone and without the high quality camera that I'm used to. Therefore many photo's have been taken today in preparation for the coming week.

That includes these photo's; the jewellery from my 19th Birthday night out that I wore. The necklace was a Christmas gift from Matthews family, Its from Pilgrim and therefore I don't want to imagine even slightly what it costs but I love it in every way. I like how its both dainty and statement at the same time, and is modern despite the intricate design work that you'd find in older pieces. The bangle is my mothers that I borrowed for the occasion, its white gold and again has a beautiful design incorporated into it which I could not resist! and finally the earrings were a 19th birthday present from Cat, bought from Accessorize and perfectly mint and matching my dress. I was a lucky lady indeed; family, best friend, and boyfriend; all incorporated into one night through jewellery. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers