she said, baby i feel so down


Few cheeky photo's from last Saturday night, I know they've taken a while to load up but I've been quite busy this week, like I've said it was a really good night. The top 5 are from Warehouse, the bottom 3 from the Wellington. I don't know if you can make it out properly but I bought the top from Topshop in the sale, for 4.50 reduced from 28! bargain, although I'm not actually sure if I like it that much anymore, I want a leather jacket to wear with it. (:

I was at a party at uni last night but had to leave at 8 ): to get back into Preston at a reasonable time. NIGHTMARE. I could do with to live in there.

This afternoon I've got a driving lesson, and I'm currently waiting on a phone-call for a receptionist job at my salon, we shall see what happens. (: Hope everyone is well (:


2 comments:

  1. oh Lizzie, that first photo of you made me giggle, you have the cutest 'sad eyes' ! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! thanks lou, i have no idea why he made me do that but apparently its his 'thing' oh dearrr!!! xxxxx

      Delete

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers