# 5


•  Hey guys, first off, LOOK AT MY CAKE! ITS SO YUMMAYYYY! (: I bought it from the patisserie in Sainsburys and oh my god it is so so worth it! It's been a little treat for me this week because I've found out I've lost 2.5lb this month. That might not seem like much but one of my biggest fears is losing weight too quickly so I'm so happy with this! (: It's spurring me on to do more and more exercise!!! 

•  I'm a bit gutted, I was told I'd got an phone interview at my local salon on Friday but they never actually rang. I think that is so unprofessional and rude, and it's kind of putting me off going there for general salon procedures, if you tell someone they have achieved a phone interview- bloomin ring!

•  In other news, I HAVE A CAR!!! A beautiful little Citreon C1 Rhythm in black (: It's my baby, I can't stop sitting in it, I'm waiting on insurance documents so I can get it taxed and then can FINALLY get driving! It's honestly so cute! I've gone through ~about a billion~ names for it, Bubble, Dhalia, Sooty and Buggy but I really can't decide!! It's buggy at the moment, because it's a little black bug on my drive, in a cute way though obv. Matt and I are going to wash it today! I'm SO excited.

•  I gave myself a cute pedicure and manicure yesterday, I'm going to blog about it more later on. I soaked them in my bubble foot spa and removed all the dead skin too, now my feet are so soft and I have freshly polished toes, LOVING IT. (:

•  Blog update, I've created a new page for some of my media work, At university I have to do lots of editing work, If you want to take a look there's a link at the top of my page, At the moment their is only two links, One of my video's was published on my University website, and the other is my latest basic assignment. If it takes your fancy have a look, They're not long at all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers