ive waited here for you

I'm actually so upset. My most favourite all time beloved moisturiser, has finally run out, there is absolutely no possible way of getting any more of it out. *CUE violins.

I'm talking, of course, about the fabulous CLINIQUE moisture surge -Gel Creme. It has lasted me for the past year, and it has been an essential part of my daily skin routine. ~cleanse tone moisturise~ but now, the dream is over.

From the first moment I applied the pinky formula I knew it was  a match made in heaven. I literally use this cream 4 times a day. NO JOKE. It's perfect for a skin routine like mine, I always use it over my make-up when I reapply throughout the day for a brighten up, and before bed I literally smother my face as a face mask and let it absorb in. There is no greater cream than this. Hands down.

I've not got particularly funny skin- very normal, a bit dry on my chin from spot scars and a tendency of rosecea in the winter but that is literally it, I used to be oily and spotty but that's straightened out now thanks to my pill so my skins very normal, and this honestly works a treat.

Such a massive blow that it's gone. Have to make do with my Nivea now, #makeupsnob. I would go and get some more but its quite expensive, I cant remember exactly how much but I know Clinique isn't cheap. I wouldn't normally mind spending money on things like this, but I've got so much coming out of my bank account this month so I need to save, saying that, I'm planning on getting my eyebrows waxed tomorow and buying new shoes....whoopsie!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers