BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES



Above are images from my Streets Jubilee party, wasn't the weekend glorious? I just wish the weather was for the Queen on the Sunday! It was a lovely weekend though, and I managed to pull a long shift at the bar I work at to earn a bit of money aswell, which, at the moment, is much needed.

After these past few days I'm feeling very run-down, I think its a general contribution of lack of sleep, lack of money, too much alcohol and missing my best friend. But hopefully that will all change.

I found out my University results, a 2:1 for my first year is excellent to me, I'm so happy.

xxxxxxxx
       


2 comments:

  1. You both look beautiful! Your dimples are amazingggg! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thankyou! haha <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers