HARDCORE SPRAY GEL

This product is something I've really refrained from reviewing for a long time. I was told to use a root boosting spray instead of mousse for my lifeless hair as mousse is drying and is the main cause of my fly away hairs.

Enter, TIGIS ROCKTASTIC hardcore spray gel from its ROCKAHOLIC range. Bought from TKMaxx, an absolute saviour for my expensive taste!

The thing is, I've really wanted to like this so much more than I actually do. I expected a really strong product that you spritzed through damp hair and when dry it was a bit bouncier. On the contrary that's certainly not what I achieved at all. The spray was very powerful but it's also very confined and direct. This meant that when you applied it was all in one lump on your head and not dispersed. In order to combat this I spritzed on my hands first and worked it through with my fingers which did help but was met with other problems. When it dried if there was any excess that was not worked through, it formed a crusty coating through my locks and felt brittle and all together a bit rubbish. It also didn't really give that much of a boost to my roots which was the deal breaker for me.

Overall it's just a really dissappointing product especially considering it's a ~premiere~ brand and should be a much better quality than it actually had. I've not given up on it yet though and I'm searching for ways to improve its performance, I switched the nozzle in the hope of creating a larger dispensed mist but if you have any tips let me know!

E x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers