this is a never ending story



On Tuesday evening it was Matts birthday night out and this is how we looked for the celebrations. It was at the Welly (a really dingy pub) and The Warehouse, an indie bar famous for being a little down-key and casual. I bought this little sheer little jacket of ASOS in the sale for the occassion. With it being deep red I felt it satisfied the 'indie-rock' trend, but the embellished fringing gave it a little bit of glamour to promote it as a coveted item for the night out. I kept it simple with a black top and skirt with my signature rocking horse necklace to break up the black. I absolutely adored it when the lights were on it and made it sparkle! Matt rocking his birthday present of a Tommy Hilfiger Polo.

It was a really nice evening, full of friends and festive drinking. I kept my alcohol levels low though as I'm keeping with my 'trying to be healthy' and also wanted Matt to be able to enjoy himself whilst I took care to any complications, not that there was any.

Cheeky fitness update: I did 30 minutes on my cross trainer this morning and burnt 370 calories! SO PROUD.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers