# 4


•   Just a quicky before bed, I'm shattered because I went out last night, BUT Check me out!! finally uploading #hashtag posts on a Sunday! SHOCKERRR.  Hahah.

•   This is a pretty acurate photograph of my life today, chilling with a brew. As I said, I went out last night with Matt and his friends around Preston, we went to the favourite Welly and Warey combination and spent the night laughing and joking amongst friends. Matt and myself though, are starting to get old, some would believe 18 is the prime of youth, we? wellll we left the club 2 hours before closing completely sober and got snuggled into bed with a pizza- not a takeaway, but a pizza we cooked ourselves- and I tell you something, I'd have had it no other way! it was so cosy in Matts bed after a 'night' on the town haha!

•   I also bought a new top for the occasion, which I will be posting, It was £4.50 in the Topshop sale along with student discount so I can't complain, although I'm not sure about it. It felt 'indie' last night and Matt seemed to like it, but I'm not too sure, I'm not really an 'indie' kinda girl, so you'll have to give me opinions when I post it.

•  I've got my eye on these boots from Newlook... I'm after some expensive ones to be honest, some that will last a lifetime, however in the mean time, I also want some that will just get me from A-B without letting water into my feet. Not nice to be walking round with wet feet in this weather. I just cannot decide if I like them... I suppose £20 is worth it? I can always return.

•   This is really bad I don't actually know what to say! I'm just so tired my head is completely spacing out. Oh dear, I think it's best I get to bed. Hope you've all had a lovely weekend (:

1 comments:

  1. Lizzie, I tagged you as a versatile blogger, enjoy. (:

    http://colours-and-curves.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award-round-two.html


    Miss you. You look cute here too. (: xxx

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers