# 8


Hi Guys! Just a quicky to let you know I haven't forgotten about you! Its the last few days of Uni now so of course everything is exceptionally stressful! I'm all organised now though, 1 exam left in about 20 days and a radio show to create live next Thursday but then I can enjoy my summer!  

It's my birthday on Monday so I'm having a Saturday night out this week with my friends, My plan is to have a small meal and then meet everyone in Preston and get very merry! I'm gutted my friends from Uni won't be there though, it wont be the same without a certain few! I'll blog my dress tomorrow when I have more time! I'm getting my nails done on Thursday after Uni and my Hair's already been done this Friday just gone! will blog that too!

As you can see I also wear glasses now! Intelligent moi? haha Hope your all well! sorry for being so rushy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers