a message to you.

I am feeling so horrendous right now. The hangover has kicked in. It is not an attractive sight and I've been sat here today feeling very sorry for myself.

Hello though! I know I've not written in a while, I'm a bad blogger I know, I've unfortunately been bogged down with deadlines, valentines, feeling ill, driving, caravanning trips away and probably more that I just can't think of. I will be up an running come two weeks when my Easter holidays kick in and I'm classing it as a sort of fresh start. Along with blogging my fitness has gone down the drain. Not keeping these 2012 goals up am I! I guess we all have lapses.

Come tomorrow, I hope to start with exercise again and eating right, (today I've eaten half a lemon Swiss roll and 4 slices of nutella on toast- healthy living!) If I can get that nailed by Easter I will be happy. Blogging will hopefully commence again afterwards.

Hope you're all well. and again I apologise profusely. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers