NAILS: GOLDFINGER


Nails: Revlon  in 'GOLD FINGER'     (£6.49)

With the 'Baroque' trend looking like a key feature for this A/W I decided to accommodate a bit of the luxe to my finger nails through the work of GOLDFINGER by Revlon. 

I'm very picky when it comes to nail colours, I can't stand tacky fingers  and often stick to classic reds, deep purples or pearly shades. This colour though is bang on trend and in the bottle looks really like liquid gold, which I love!

I find that Revlon's nail enamels last longer than others as well and don't take as many coats to look finished; I'm only wearing two in these photos! Revlon's range of colours is also quite extensive and so there's always a little bit of something for everyone, including my picky palette! 

It was Essie Weingarten who said, 'You're never full dressed without a good manicure' though I don't go along with this at all. I'm so bad when it comes to painting them and get very bored very quickly. In fact, at school, I was one of those girls who painted her nails with tippex... THE HORROR! 

I'm thinking of maybe teaming this with a deep purple, black or burgundy polish to really emulate the Baroque trend and feel like for once, I have a million dollar nails!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Progress so far

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

bloglovin

Blogroll

LilySlim Weight loss tickers